At Mervyn Lambert Plant Ltd we have various positions available within the company for a number of roles.
We currently require the following:
- NHSS Lantra 12 A/B Operatives (All levels Across all four Depots)
- NHSS Lantra 12 D Operatives (All levels Across all four Depots)
- NHSS Lantra 12 C Operatives (All levels Across all four Depots)
- NRSWA (SLG) Unit 2 Operatives (All levels Across all four Depots)
- Experienced Office Administrator (St Neots Depot)
- Plant Fitter (Garboldisham)
- Maintenance Fitter (Garboldisham)
- Traffic Management Planner… Job Summary: We are currently looking to recruit a planner to design traffic management setups, produce CAD drawings for clients for approval to local councils and to liaise with councils and clients. The position will based at our Head Office in Garboldisham. Hours will be Monday to Friday 7.30am – 5.30pm. Salary between £26,000 – £27,500 per annum depending on experience. Qualifications and Skills: A good knowledge of traffic management is essential and a Lantra qualification or SWQR card holder would be advantageous. Must have good IT skills, experience of using CAD would be an advantage although not necessary as training will be given. Full Driving Licence Required. Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in any of these positions please click the Apply Now tab below to complete an application form.